Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

One More Time!

Laundry is washed,
gear is sorted,
medicines are purchased,
bus tickets are arranged,
bodies are rested,
camera batters are recharged,
bank accounts are depleted,
boots are re-glued,
families and friends are contacted,
Jay has joined us, and
I'm ready to do it all again!

This time, we're headed to the famous Annapurna Circuit in central-western Nepal.  We are leaving tomorrow morning (10/28) and expect to be back in Kathmandu by mid-November (11/15).

This little Google Map shows our approximate route on the last trek from Jiri to Everest Base Camp/ Kala Patthar back to Lukla.  Not the most accurate, but I think it will give my Mummers a general idea of where I went.  :-)

Until November...  signing off!

View Everest Base Camp Trek in a larger map

2 comments:

  1. I haven't really commented here at all, BUT I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog and I love reading about your adventures and I hope you have a wonderful time on the circuit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! thanks for the comment. and ohmygoodness, i just checked out your book blog... loveitloveitloveit! reading voraciously is my number one priority now that i'm in pokhara. definitely added to my reader. :-)

    ReplyDelete